People have been posting their creepy/paranormal stories and experiences on the my tag for a while now. I’ve read many great ones. Some are actually heart-warming, others a bit terrifying. Here’s a compilation of the top 10.
- THE MISCARRIAGE: The story of Ms.L who unfortunately lost her child, but he wasn’t completely gone.
- WHAT THE CAMERA FOUND: You can make out half of a human torso
- MOTHER’S DAY: Mother’s day isn’t a happy day for everyone
- CONSEQUENCES: The scars someone received from playing the bath game, a Japanese game where you conjure up a ghastly woman who rises out of water
- LITTLE MISS NO NAME: An interesting doll with a peculiar history
- WHAT CHILDREN SEE: A fascinating account of an adorable, little girl and what ghostly presence she sees
- SOMETHING IS WRONG: I like this because sometimes you feel something is wrong even though you can’t put your finger on it. The sense of dread can be deafening.
- I CAN TALK TO GHOSTS: Back when I first started my blog, someone submitted to me a personal account of what their life is like as someone who is more in tune to the paranormal
- NEVER DOUBT YOUR INTUITION: You’ll understand why after reading her story
- REINCARNATION CASES: A 3 year old child’s claims of who he was before in the past life. Extremely interesting.
So a new species of snake (Pseudocerastes urarachnoides) was recently discovered in southern Iran.
Its common name is the spider-tailed horned viper because its tail is literally a fucking spider. This salty motherfucker has a spider (well, a VERY convincing spider-shaped lure) for a tail. I’d try to get on its level but I don’t know if that’s even possible.
Spider snake. Snake spider. Nature isn’t even in the neighborhood of fucking around.
Panda researchers in China wear panda costumes to give mother-like feeling to a lonely baby panda who lost her mother [x]
without context it looks like some guy disguised himself as a panda so he could sneak into their panda community and now he’s making a quick getaway with the baby panda
INTJ; (listen) a mix for the brilliant minds with the ability to accomplish great things; for those with an insatiable thirst for knowledge and an unparalleled confidence within; for the rational, the insightful, the independent. the intj.
"my goal is simple; it is a complete understanding of the universe - why it is as it is and why it exists at all"
i. science and faith // the script, ii. poet // bastille, iii. human // gabrielle aplin, iv. bittersweet symphony // the verve, v. unwritten (acoustic) // boyce avenue, vi. fair game // sia vii. across the universe // fiona apple, viii. dust to dust // the civil wars
(more in this series)
❝ Could you post some dholes? I just discovered their adorable existence this month! ❞
I srly had NO idea these beautiful animals existed just look at them!
They look like a cross between a wolf and a fox
Except more floof
Oh & they are Majestic as HECK.